Project Manager, Industry
Across the 5 continents, our client makes its know-how and its sense of innovation available, in order to bring about global and made to measure environmental solutions.
Our client coverts new market opportunities for its portofolio of products within the domain of the most important projects and/or large scale exportation.
The project Manager takes in charge the management of projects of a Business Unit with as main objectives the match to the budgets, timings and customers satisfaction.
Main Responsabilities :
You will be responsible, in cooperation with the departments concerned for:
1) The sales process that includes to:
- Genrate proposals as necessary to meet or exceed the objectives of the sales strategies and minimize company risk
- Assure the quality of the proposals by reviewing, evaluating and providing resolution with respect to group rules (E.g.: Commitment Committee).
- Coordinate and manage, with the assistance of appropriate BU's, all bid preparation and bid strategy activities to satisfy technical optimization, estimating, scheduling and risk management requirements
2) The execution of a project from the request for price or signing of contract through to its completion (collection of payment and handling of claims) seeking the best combination between:
- the optimisation of the financial results and techniques specified in the contract
- the customer's satisfaction
- The project's budgetary (forecast and follow-up), contractual and financial management, incorporating good risk management
- Management of his project team
3) The synchronisation and leading of the various projects assigned, ensuring adherence to deadlines and to the different specifications of each one.
4) The coordination and planning of the operations assigned to each participant.
Tags: project manager, project engineer, responsable projet, chef de projet, industry, industrial projects, environnement, energie.
Master degree in business adminsitration or engineering
- 7 years of experience in the management on international projects (Sales/Execution)
- Fluent in French and English
- Teamwork, spirit, persuasive, rigorous, precise, analytical mind, initiative and continuous improvement minded
- Ready to travel for missions abroad on regular basis
- Experience in Environment business is an asset
- A challenge in a mutlitnational company at the forefront of technology
- Responsilbilities & great carreer opportunities
- An attractive salary package
- Opportunities for personal development and evolution in an international group
For more information: Call MÉLANIE VERHAGE on the number: 04 277 11 18
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Logistique / Transport | Équipement d'intérêt général | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Project Manager | Équipement d'intérêt général | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Équipement d'intérêt général | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Équipement d'intérêt général | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience