Coordination Financial Controller
Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry. More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry. At Solvay, you are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork. Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing, Solvay offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
The KEY PRIORITIES of the position are as follows:
Support the GAR Financial Controllers in the Regions to:
- Consolidate the quarterly Business Forecast Reviews and the yearly Budget / Business Strategic Review and coordinate zone financial controllers’ contribution.
- Provide support to consolidation for reporting of non-recurring items (inc. and M&A deals at a global and regional level).
- Liaise with consolidation for analysis (P&L, Cash Flow) on Actual.
- Liaise with various corporate Finance department for cross-functional processes (business controlling / management cycle + treasury / rating + tax reporting, M&A etc...).
- Support and develops analysis and forecasts on specific areas.
- Provide support to business projects and M&A deals at a global and regional level.
The Coordination Financial Controller reports to the GAR Financial Controller for Europe
- University degree in financial area / economics / accounting or similar.
- Good controlling knowledge including forecasting and reporting.
- Strong accounting standards knowledge.
- Good knowledge of BFC.
- Very good skills in Excel.
- Word, Power point.
- Fluency in English and French or willingness to learn French.
- Collaborative and effective teamwork.
- Result oriented, Achievement Drive, Initiative.
- Customer Orientation,Team player, Reliability.
- Able to manage priorities.
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 738 02 60.
Pour postuler, cliquez sur "postuler" et mentionnez la référence RF22081
Pour toute question, appelez IT Helpdesk au + 32 2 738 02 60