National Sales Account Manager
Are you passionate about agriculture? Would you like to work on a national and B2B level? Eager to develop a business on a home office basis? Then this might be your chance.
My client is an international player in the agriculture fishing and forestry industry, and more specifically in crop bailing products.
The company was founded in 1967 and was a forerunner in Europe in the production of twine, nets and ropes made from synthetic and natural raw materials. Today they are the world's largest producer of baler twine. Over four decades of activity, the company has accumulated vast experience and tradition in the domestic and international markets. With a global presence, my client is today the premier world player in distribution and supply channels, with strong units in Europe, North America and South America. A pioneer in its field, my client's proactive technical innovation and constant research and development define the company's success.
To ensure their continuous growth, they are currently looking for a National Sales Account Manager based in Belgium.
Thanks to the growth of the company, they are looking for a National Sales Account Manager, who will be responsible of following tasks:
- Market Research
- Identifying prospects
- Close sales
- Manage current customers on a distribution level
- Work closely together with the International Sales Manager (direct report)
The main target for this position will be the growth of the customer base and sales (at least 50%) on the next 2 years.
To be considered for the position of National Sales Account Manager, your profile must meet following requirements:
- Agricultural background, preferably within crop baling market
- +/- 5 years of commercial experience, of which at least 3 years in a similar position
- Languages: full professional proficiency of Dutch, French and English
- Hard skills: MS Office and preferably SAP
- Proactive, dynamic, self-motivated and stress-resistant mind-set
- Focused on sales and customer services
- Able to work independently, being home office based
- Able to develop good interpersonal relationships with clients
- Driving licence and ability to travel on a national level
My client offers not only an exciting challenge within a dynamic and international environment, but they also provide a solid compensation that will match the success and the skills of the candidate.