Portfolio Manager Institutional Mandates
Within our business unit Institutional Asset Management, we are currently looking for a m/fYour position:
- Assist in the portfolio construction, risk monitoring and day-to-day management of the various investment portfolios with a focus on balanced mandates investing in equities, bonds, listed real estate and other asset classes;
- Develop, analyse and implement (new) investment ideas within the investment universe in a holistic and pragmatic way;
- Close collaboration and interaction with various teams throughout the asset management company (macro-research, analysts, relationship managers);
- Prepare and actively participate in investment committees;
- Stay abreast of the latest developments and trends within portfolio construction and asset management;
- In a second stage, meet with internal and external clients to review investment performance, outline the investment outlook and discuss investment solutions.
- Master degree (economics, commercial or civil engineering) with a demonstrated experience and interest in finance;
- Passion for financial markets and in depth / current understanding of macro-economics. Affinity with (academic) research;
- Strong and proven analytical, programming skills. Assistance to the team in this area is key;
- Eager to continuously learn and attention for detail;
- Solid communication & presentation skills;
- Team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and high ethical standard
- Looking for strong chemistry with the existing profession staff in a flat hierarchical structure
- Perfect bilingual English, Dutch and/or French
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.