Regulatory Compliance Support Professional
We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Support Professional for EU compliance in the space of product safety, in particular REACH and Hazard Communication related activities
Part of a team, the candidate will assist in technical activities to ensure REACH and Hazard Communication compliance management for the Dow Performance Silicones business:
- Document and communicate product uses according to regulatory requirements to support the registration process and the Hazard Communication requirements along the supply chain
- Communicate with suppliers, identify and follow-up on actions to ensure raw material compliance coverage. Connect with internal stakeholders accordingly.
- Support regulatory compliance documentation and data management in the company's IT environment (SAP).
- Support the Hazard Communication integration activities of the Dow Performance Silicones business into the current IT environment (SAP)
- Support registration dossier preparation in the external IUCLID 6 software by collecting and extracting the necessary internal data.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- High level understanding of the REACH regulation (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006) and of the Hazard Communication therein and willingness to learn more.
- Strongly motivated in working with IT systems. Knowledge of Excel essential. Ability to work in an SAP environment and/or IUCLID software is a plus.
- Organised, accurate, conscientious & good analytical skills are a must.
- Initiative, high level of self-motivation and capable to work independently once given direction.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Good spoken and written English.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you at least a temp contract full time in a great company near to La Louvière until the end of 2017and possibility more.
Interested?Please send your application to Vanessa Bourguignon " email@example.com".