Accounting Manager (M/F) - Réf : GUM9022526
RobertHalf Finance&Accounting is looking for an Accounting Manager.
Our client is an international industry located in Liège.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial accounting and reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager will supervise a team of accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation, regulation compliance and will support the budget and forecast activities. The Accounting Manager will have contact with Regional Controller as well as global contacts which will require strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Key-result areas (Major Accountabilities)
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end year process,
- Direct extensive variance analysis vs. prior and current year's budget
- Ensure all work is performed accurately and within the parameters determined by management and the regulatory environment.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Develop and enhance financial planning processes; develop planning standards to meet deadlines and continuously challenge / improve processes
- Identify risks and opportunities across the business and flag to management areas of concern.
- Provide and communicate relevant analysis and bridges to illustrate the areas of focus.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Deliver monthly materials to support management communications
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Participating to projects
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Performing Other duties as assigned
- English (US Company)
- 5 - 10 years relevant experience
- ERP knowledge is a must
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Familiar with a reporting tools (Hyperion Planning, Essbase, TM1, BO, BI) or equivalent.
- Effective Communication
- Planning, Organising / Work Management
- Strong analysis and Decision Making
- Quality Orientation/Attention to detail
- Business and Customer Orientation
- Building Relationships and Team Working
- Master Degree in Finance/Business or equivalent
- Professional qualification, ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
Interested in this position ?
Please send us your CV.