Robert Half - Technology Consultant - Groot Bijgaarden
You identify, select, screen en interview highly qualified IT experts.
To learn more about Robert Half, visit our corporate website, including our Investor Center and Fact Sheet.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialised staffing firm. Robert Half is a recognised leader in professional staffing and consulting services, and is the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology and risk consulting firm.
- you identify, select and interview highly qualified IT experts who are interested in permanent assignments
- you develop a broad network and build up a qualitative professional relationship with your clients by prospecting their top management and Heads of IT
- you identify potential recruitment needs in order to generate new business and advise your clients with the best solutions based on your experience
- you analyse the best solution for your clients and identify the most qualified expert who will match your clients' needs
- you follow-up the whole process of the assignment in order to ensure a highly qualitative collaboration between all parties
- you participate to professional networking events
- you have a Master's degree
- a 2 to 5 years' experience in a commercial or technico-commercial role in the IT sector or as an IT recruiter
- you master Dutch and French; a good knowledge of English is a plus
- you are an excellent communicator in combination with strong commercial and service-oriented skills
- you are a highly energetic team player with a proactive and result-driven attitude
- you are a resilient and outgoing personality, willing to succeed in an ambitious and fast growing organization
- you are looking forward to the challenge of developing your own portfolio of clients and candidates
- an opportunity to be part of a start-up division within a market leading group in Belgium
- a career in a global growing organisation, with a strong brand name and reputation
- an international environment where you can feel the 'vibe' of a multinational and the charm of a regional team
- an attractive performance-driven compensation package, including bonuses and extralegal benefits
- dynamic and fun colleagues
- real career and personal development perspectives
- a company car