PRODUCT MANAGER ENG/FR (H/F)
For a world leader compagny, we are looking for a : Product Manager.Description de la fonction
As Product Manager, you will guide a cross-departmental team that is charged with a product line contribution as a division (vehicle markets). This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products and business cases from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Work with an Engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
- Support the area sales manager with any pedestrian product inquiry
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
You must possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management & development in a technical environment, sales BTB and/or trade marketing in a technical environment.
- a unique blend of business and technical savvy
- a strong knowledgeable in technology
- you must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative
- solutions for the broader market.
- masters degree
- you speak perfectly French and English; knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- have a big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- be able to communicate with all areas of the company
- have a good team spiri;
- be innovative
- be accountable.
- A permanent contract.
- An opportunity to grow in a constantly evolving environment.
- A salary in accordance with your competences.
- The position is to be filled as soon as possible