Corporate Finance Analyst (M/F) - Réf : GUM8980978
Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst.
Our client is located in Liege.
The experience as Corporate Analyst will enable the candidate to gather some significant experience at the corporate level which will enable him/her to then put its experience into practice into a more operational position.
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer and other Board members of the company, he/she will display trustworthiness and loyalty while assisting on various topics:
- Coordination of corporate development projects (Greenfields, market expansion into new countries, etc.)
- Preparation of strategy papers by providing advice, plans and projections to the Top Management in order to reach the organization's long-term profitability and business objectives
- Full scope deal coordination at internal and external level: Information Memorandum, Financial modelling, Due diligence coordination (Investment Banks, Legal, Financial, Environmental), Legal negotiations, Business plan and Investment case preparation, etc.
- Carrying out research on competition/acquisition targets, preparation of company profiles
- Ensure transparent reporting to your hierarchy and guarantee the quality of the information and communication
- Collaboration and support regarding communication with the Group by preparing supporting documents on key business decisions for ultimate Shareholder approval
- Identify profitability issues within the organization and make appropriate suggestions to improve them
- Perform a variety of financial analytics and presentations independently, providing operational and investment decision support to Top Management
- Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or Commercial Engineering - MBA will be considered as a plus
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, CFO Advisory and/or within Corporate development department of a company
- Good command of German, French and English
- Very good communication and presentation skills, coupled with strong analysis and synthesis abilities and intellectual curiosity
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with business acumen and problem solving
- Ability to clearly communicate results of analysis and provide recommendations
- Good interpersonal skills and easy contact to interact with Board members and the wider organization of the Company (mainly at corporate level, but also at regional management level)
- Used to working in an international and multicultural environment
- Flexibility required with travelling of approx. 20%, depending on projects
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, the candidate will get an excellent exposure to all major business aspects of the Company.
This position will allow a quick career growth within the organization and is considered as a springboard to other leading operational, financial or strategical responsibilities in the mid-term.