That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Biostatistician Organisation description:
XPE Pharma & Science is looking for a Biostatistician profile to work for a well-known company in the pharma industry. We are looking for a candidate who will work 80% on-site. This person will be responsible for statistical aspects of pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, randomization, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results. A Master Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field is required, as well as knowledge of R and/or SAS, and other significant statistical software (e.g. PASS). Fluency in English is required; any other European language is an asset.Job description:
- Responsible for statistical aspects of pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, randomization, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results;
- Collaborate within cross-functional teams;
- Knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential;
- Principal contacts inside the company: Biostatistics staff, Discovery Research, Clinical Pharmacology & Experimental Medicine.
- Master Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field;
- Knowledge of R and/or SAS, and other significant statistical software (e.g. PASS);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture; demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and energetic outlook to tasks;
- Exceptional organizational skills, works towards and meets deadlines;
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders.
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required;
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Language proficiencies: fluent English, spoken and written.
Open end contract on XPE Payroll; Highly professional working environment.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713