Robert Half is currently recruiting an (m/f) Accountant/Business Analyst to join an international health care company.
The company is located in Dilbeek.
- You will be responsible for G/L and AR ledger entry;
- You will control and maintain accruals in accordance to statutory and USGAAP;
- You will be responsible for F/A management (control, tracking, depreciation etc.);
- You will be responsible for health care professionals booking and accuracy;
- You will control and track marketing events cost with the Businesses;
- You will develop and reinforce internal control and procedure;
- You will be responsible for VAT and intrastate reporting;
- You will have involvement in the AOP & forecast process with the finance manager;
- You will develop visibility on actual expenses and future events cost with the businesses;
- You will help businesses to forecast AOP & forecast OPEX;
- You will review product line margins, cost during the AOP;
- You will improve and maintain existing reports and analysis on Customer / Business Unit Level;
- You will be responsible for development and introduction of value added reporting, e.g. customer, trends, pricing, margin;
- You will cover ad hoc requests
- You will control and develop Opex analysis and provide analytical support during the Monthly review;
- You will grant expenses control and HCP expenses analysis;
- You will be responsible for special projects;
- You will be responsible for any other tasks delegated by the supervisor;
- You will be responsible for holiday replacement.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master with a minimum experience of 2-3 years in a financial position, e.g. Accounting, Controlling.;
- You have an advanced knowledge of English, Dutch and French language, both spoken and written;
- You have an accounting background;
- You have high system affinity, e.g. Excel, ERP Systems, Database knowledge;
- You hold a strong analytical skill set;
- You are able to work in a fast developing and demanding environment.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Postulez à l’offre: Accountant/Business Analyst
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément