Parttime - Administrative Assistant 2/3 days/week
For our client situated in Brussels, are we urgently looking for an administrative assistant parttime 2 or 3 days a week.
- The coordination of meetings and schedules within the department,
- setting up and maintain files relating to the department,
- making travel arrangements,
- maintaining reports and documents,
- processing incoming mail,
- prepare presentations,
- handling tasks and special projects assigned.
- Overall administration: invoices processing, expense reports, office supply management.
- Back-up for other administrative assistants.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- The successful candidate must also demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, and with external contacts.
- Ability to prioritize and address both regular routine activities and unplanned emergency situations effectively.
- absolute ability to handle confidential issues and material
- good numerical ability
- Proactive, anticipates issues, flexible, discrete
- Sense of responsibility and accountability with a continuous improvement mindset
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must, knowledge of French, Dutch or other languages are an asset.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, Intranet /Internet?
Salary and Benefits
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us by mail at email@example.com with ref. 114-3883VERK