1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
PolyPeptide Laboratories is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development, manufacture and sale of therapeutically active peptides. PolyPeptide SA, with approximately 280 employees, is part of the international PolyPeptide Group with companies in Sweden, India, USA, France and Belgium.
PolyPeptide SA is looking for a dynamic IT support with a BA interest.
Working within the Finance, Controlling, IT and Logistics Team of our Belgian site located in Braine-l’Alleud, you will report to and support the IT responsible in his role.
The key tasks are:
- Ensure the optimal operations of the clients running under windows operating system and Office suite
- Ensure support to the internal customers in case of difficulties
- Ensure daily management and evolution of the IT base equipment
- Ensure technical support for infrastructure issues
- Participate to migration, implementation and configuration of integrated group solutions in a qualified and Pharma / GMP regulated environment
- Ensure basic BA support for the Microsoft AX Dynamics (ERP)
- Bachelor degree in Informatics
- In-depth knowledge of Windows client-server environments
- Technical knowledge: Cisco network, virtualization, backup, SharePoint, Telephony, data base
- Knowledge of ERP and AX Dynamics in particular is a plus
- Excellent command of French and English
- Good communication skills, positive, proactive and team spirit
- Customer oriented
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
We expect you to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an IT support function.
As a person, you are a team player, dynamic, outgoing and accustomed to working with details and deadlines. You bring a positive “can-do” attitude to the IT team and to the company.
PolyPeptide offers an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment with a good opportunity to work with a broad variety of tasks within the IT function. You will be working closely with the other departments of PolyPeptide in Braine-L’Alleud and Malmø sites. In the PolyPeptide Group, we strive to work together as one team.
Interviews are ongoing during the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial contact: Mr. Bert Vanroye, HR Director +32(0)2-386 6916
If your profile matches our requirements, we will contact you to define the next steps.
Postulez à l’offre: IT Support
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Pharmacie | IT / Internet
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Pharmacie | Administration système
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Pharmacie | Helpdesk / support ICT
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Pharmacie | Spécialiste serveur et réseau
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Pharmacie | IT - général