Quality Coordinator Junior
We are looking for a Quality Coordinator
This role is responsible for leading and executing the business, site and plant/department quality programs as defined in the Manage Product Quality (MPQ) Business Quality Strategy to enable the business to profitably meet customer and product regulatory requirements related to the quality management system. The Associate Quality Specialist is also responsible for enhancing the front-line knowledge and accountability for quality as well as promoting a customer-focused culture within the plant.
- Provide an effective interface between customers and the plant to ensure consistent high
quality service to customers. Represent the “Voice of Customer” at the plant.
- Act as key plant interface to build or enhance relationships, services and flow of
information between the plant and the customer, purchasing, supply chain, research,
product stewardship and commercial organization related to the product quality /
regulatory requirements related to the quality management system.
- Ensure that product returns and non-conforming product are appropriately managed to
prevent unintended use, including disposition.
- Generate and use quality data (customer complaints, plant metrics etc.) to enable cross
functional partners to drive product quality improvements.
- Lead and participate in management of change reviews that potentially impact product
quality (e.g. specification, train qualifications, plant equipment / systems, analytical
- Ensure plant Operating Discipline system, procedures and guidelines meet quality system
requirements, as appropriate (e.g. Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO 9001).
- Serve as element focal point for the quality requirements of the Operating Discipline
- Provide consultation on applicable material handling guidelines and quality requirements
for External Manufacturing Operations Plan.
- Train and provide guidance to plant and other roles that impact product quality (e.g. lab,
maintenance, logistics, etc) on customer and product regulatory requirements, and the
use of MPQ supporting tools and processes to achieve plant and business goals.
- Identify and lead improvement opportunities as determined through data analysis,
customer audits, Six Sigma projects, and other quality-related programs.
- Host customer and other quality related external party visits and audits, in cooperation
with Commercial and other functions.
- Lead / champion product quality problem solving efforts (i.e. Corrective Action
management Process, the Root Cause Investigation Process, including customer
- Establish and manage the plant quality system audit program, in conjunction with Business
or Site strategies.
- Conduct audits of plants, labs, terminals, warehouses, contract manufacturers,
distributors, suppliers, customers, etc. to ensure customer needs are met. Leverage
findings to drive continuous improvement.
- Lead or participate in the review of plant and cross functional projects having a potential
impact on product quality.
- Lead or participate in business, site, and plant/department quality system networks.
- Ensure quality system tools (e.g. computer) are validated throughout the plant quality
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is required, and you should be fluent in English.
- The job requires out of the box thinking, strong interpersonal skill across all functions and levels, constructive gate-keeping skills, sound technical skills (product and
technology of quality management), as well as strong corporate core competencies in collaborating for superior results, leading courageously, delivering innovative
solutions and generating customer value.
- Generates enthusiasm and the ability to lead and maintain a quality program, without people reporting authority.
Qualification as an auditor would be very beneficial.
Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline
Salary and Benefits
Interested? We offer you a perm contract in a great company near to La Louvière.
Please send your application to Vanessa Bourguignon " firstname.lastname@example.org".