EMEA Control & Compliance Manager
- International company with a solid track record and presence in global market
- Project Management of internal control implementation and compliance
The company sells products globally under its brand, which is recognised by distributors, original equipment manufacturers and installers as the premium brand for quality and technological innovation. We're currently looking for an EMEA Control & Compliance Manager
Your main role is to provide an effective coordination in the areas of internal control implementation, compliance (e.g. SOX) and risk assessment planning. This role is critical to Finance process improvement and sustainable practices initiatives.
Your three main responsibilities are:
- SOX Compliance Management & Execution:
- Timely execution and reporting of regional SOX program results
- Oversight and ongoing guidance to applicable process owners and regional finance management in all manners of SOX compliance requirements
- Review test results for quality and consistency
- Provide input on tester training materials
- Control design, analysis and improvements
- Assist professionals on internal control structure enhancements, process change initiatives and compliance
- Perform and assist with internal audit projects
- Balance Sheet Review management
- Coordination of annual Balance Sheet Review program within the EMEA region
- Master degree in accounting, economics, finance, or similar
- Knowledge of internal control structure and processes through experience in an external audit firm or an internal audit department
- Experienced and comfortable in partnering with business leaders in varying disciplines to drive initiatives
- High Level interpersonal and leadership skills: must be able to influence and coach across multiple levels within the company and locations.
- Must be able to express self clearly, verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English
In this position you'll be travelling up to 25% of your time.
A challenging international function in a multinational environment.