To organize and manage the operations & stock.
The company is an international player in the chemical sector
Mission: To organize and execute the operations regarding stock management, transport and delivery demanding expert knowledge, possibly with the support of colleagues and ensure coordination within the team.
- permanent contact with Plants. Needs quite regular and direct contact with Central Planner, who is placed just in front of each other.
- Contribute to ensure and follow up the regional planning on a day to day basis.
- Back Office is composed by three polyvalent people replacing each other permanently.
- SAP, Business Warehouse and Excel knowledge. SAP is the basic tool to perform their daily activity.
- Direct contact with employees inside our Plants and also external warehouses and hauliers in order to ensure product availability, transport and delivery to customers, plants and warehouses. So is mandatory to talk local languages. - Need to manage fluently French, Flemish-Dutch, English. German is a plus.
- Manage administrative operations for product transport and delivery
Organizes works effectively
Generates alternative solutions seeking the help of colleagues
Customer Service oriented
Maintains positive relationships with Supplier and internal Customer Applies rules flexibly
Knowledge's Masters IT tools Masters languages: FR-NL-EN-(DE)
It is an interim contract until end 2017 with an excellent salary!