That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: QC superviseur Organisation description:
For the QC department (QC physico-chemical laboratory), under the responsibility of the QC manager, we are searching a QC supervisor who will be responsible for the day-to-day lab organization. This person will also actively support quality improvement related activities. site production: 04/2397220Job description:
- Monitor the effectiveness of laboratory operations and staff and identify needed modifications for continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensures timely completion of testing for RM/FP and stability studies.
- Ensures compliance of analytical activities with GMPs and local SOPs: raw data supervision, deviation management, trending analysis…
- Review analytical test results. Provide technical interpretation, advice and consultation to laboratory personnel.
- Write, edit and review laboratory reports with analytical results and evidence based conclusions.
- Responsible for testing and equipment management
- Leads a team of 6 technicians
- Read, interpret and apply relevant industry standards and test methodologies.
- Participates in regulatory inspections
- Ensures good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- University level in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy) or equivalent by experience.
- At least 10 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferentially in a QC/QA environment.
- Proven experience (theoretical and practical) of physico-chemical test including HPLC, GC, FTIR, metrology
- Experience using quality and statistical methods for data analysis
- Fluent in French, good English (written & spoken)
- Good communication skills towards team
- Autonomous and proactive
- Scientific and documentary rigor
- People Management Skills (Leadership experience)
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713