Digital Communication & Content Specialist
- Digital Communication & Content Specialist -
Our client is a European leading company in the Industrial sector, delivering products and services to major international FMCG players. With a strong focus on people, as an employee you work in a sustainable company with a lot of opportunities to develop your skills and competencies.
Currently they're looking for a Digital Communication & Content Specialist.
The Digital Communication & Content specialist is a key role within the Employee Communication team, having the responsibility for all contents they communicate across the online & offline channels to engage existing and attract potential future employees.
- Content Management:
- Build a strong Editorial Team to have contacts from all locations and key departments, with a monthly review of the key events/activities and day-to-day follow-up as required.
- Ensure the available content fits into the strategy and gather across the business any additional content required.
- Manage the editorial planning to define the best way to deliver the content according to the key objective(s) / audience(s) / channel(s) targeted
- Create / improve / adapt the content either by copywriting, or by working with internal/external third parties, to ensure a constant high quality in any content published.
- Coordinate the publication of all the internal & external Employee Communications.
- Ensure the accuracy of all existing Employee Communication materials and update/reprint them as required. When business requirements, coordinate the creation of new communication materials.
- Newsletters & Video Management: responsibility for the creation and distribution of weekly and monthly newsletters and coordinate the production of new videos, in collaboration with the business stakeholders.
- Digital Support:
- Track the contents published across the divisional & local Intranet sites and ensure to update them as required.
- Promote the use of the communication & collaboration tools (Intranet, collaboration sites, Yammer groups, Skype for business etc.) and engage with the local teams.
- Key divisional contact to support the business with MS Office 365 communication & collaboration tools ; organise trainings for contributors and end users as needed.
- Support the creation of new collaboration sites on Sharepoint, from the business requirements to the construction of the sites.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Communication
- You have a first solid experience within communication including copywriting in English
- You have an excellent level of English ; Dutch and/or French are a plus
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office ; Sharepoint and Adobe CS are considered a plus
- You're a high potential that is proactive, enthousiastic and willing to grow
- You're a teamplayer with strong oral and written communication skills
- You are detail-oriented and deadline-driven, with strong organisational skills
Are you ready for your next challenge in communication in a dynamic environment and on top of it a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages? Don't hesitate and apply today!