Senoir Java Web Developpeur (h/f)
Unique Technicum est votre partenaire pour le recrutement de profils techniques.
- Working in a Scrum team as web/application developer to implement e-commerce websites, maintain and improve existing projects.
- Realize technical analysis.
The web/application developer will participate in the following tasks:
- develop server side software components using Java technology to implement business logic exposed as web services, database access logic and security logic
- use a test driven approach, develop unit testing and user interface test automation; technology used may include JUnit, Selenium
- analyse requirements and translate them into technical implementations; help the Scrum master translating them into tasks and backlog user stories;
- participate where applicable to design tasks to enable implementation of complex features as documented in requirements specification;
- document technical implementation according to standards set-up by the team lead;
- challenge the solutions, in a constructive manner, and provide expertise in order to meet objectives of quality, to improve efficiency of development team and to deliver value to the business;
Minimum 3 years experience with:
- Java, Spring;
- Web services (SOAP / REST), client and server sides
- Relational Databases (DB2 / Oracle/ SQL/ PL/SQL) and related Java APIs and frameworks
Knowledge of SOLR is a plus.
Knowledge of PHP is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
An attractive job.
An attractive and evolving wage.
A welcoming and professional work environment where you will have the ability to use your technical skills.