In order to reinforce their business and their team in Belgium, our client is looking for a Sales director to bring new ideas to the team
Our client produces around one hundred recordings every year, ranging from early music to contemporary, by way of jazz and world music. These are released all over the world in both physical and digital form. Our client's success is founded on the consolidation and articulation of labels with a strong individual identity. The group's values are based on the quality of relationships with the artists, meticulous attention to the realisation of each project, and openness to new forms of distribution and relation to the public.
Responsible for the sales of physical products(CD, LP, DVD), the Sales director will be responsible of maintaining current partnership concerning the distribution channels such as distributors, but also be creative in the prospecting of opening new one. You will be part of the management committee of the group and will have a direct report to the CEO.
- Strategy and development of international sales
- Scheduling releases and planning
- Diffusion of product's information
- Development/follow-up/optimisation of international distribution channels
- Management and follow up of sales logistic; transportation and stock
- Ambassador of the group at trade fairs
- Management of synchronisation and of "licensing". Marketing coordination with the help of the digital promotion team.
- Management of the Distribution team of the Benelux
- Local Marketing, budgets and priorities.
You hold at least a Bachelor of Management / Economics or similar fields preferred.
At least 8 year experiences in Sales. An experience in the music industry would be a plus and if in the classical music you would reach perfection.
Affinity and knowledge of the digital industry.
Perfect command of English, the knowledge of French or Dutch would be a plus.
A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset and you have a lot of creativity to share.
Excellent communication skills.
Our client offers a challenging position within a solid company well known for its strong value including creativity and high quality. On top of this, you will receive a comfortable salary package.