Sales Representative Agriculture Benelux - Chemical Industry
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative Agriculture Benelux for a leading chemical company which is quickly expanding.
Our client is a leading global producer of industrial minerals and a worldwide distributor of speciality chemicals.
The company provides a wealth of product solutions that contribute to its customer's competitiveness and productivity in multiple industries such as Construction, Printing & Writing, Technical Polymers, Packaging, Food, Personal & Home Care, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Forestry, Water and Energy.
Our client has a global presence extending to more than 175 locations in over 50 countries with 8,000 employees
As a Sales Representative Agriculture your main responsibility will be:
- Ensuring a direct, competent and commercial customer consulting and service to the utter satisfaction of the customer
- Continuous observing relevant market and potential new customers
- Plan and pay customer (farmers) visits with cooperatives/dealers or alone.
- Present (and sell), to a client or a large audience, our agro product range: amendments, seeds, foliar, pellets, innovations, etc.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues of the Agro division active in other countries such as France or Germany.
- Clarification of all commercial and technical questions of customers,
- Intensification of existing customer relationships as well as creation of new fields of application for their products.
- Initiation, support and monitoring of customer projects e.g. attendance during trials, analysis and interpretation of trial results.
- Processing of claims, in collaboration with further involved parties within the company.
- Conduct negotiations with customers regarding prices, bonuses, and other integral parts of the contract (if necessary after prior consultation with Sales Manager).
- Tracing of outstanding payments of customers.
- Visit reports and continuous maintenance of information regarding customers, visits, competitors, sales volumes, etc. in the available systems.
- Permanent observation and analysis of competitors, market and sales.
- Permanent improvement of knowledge regarding products and fields of application.
- Prepare yearly budgets.
As a Sales Representative Agriculture for our client in the chemical industry you fit the following requirements:
- Technical knowledge of the business in Belgium, good "network".
- 3- 5 years commercial experience in a customer facing role selling technical (agro) products.
- A degree in agronomy or similar is required.
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, autonomous, "self-motivated", results-orientated.
- Organised & structured.
Our client offers a challenging position for the Sales Representative within a solid company. On top of this, you will receive a comfortable salary package.