Private Banking Project Manager
You will join the Private Banking Operations and Development department.Your position: You are a skilled project manager with experience in Change Management. You closely work with the Private Banking Head of Operations and development in the ambitious transformation program for the Private Banking Department. Your profile:
- Master’s Degree with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in financial industry or in a major consulting organization
- Ability to define, manage and deliver projects
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge of the banking sector and in particular of the private banking business is a plus
- Excellent analytic skills required as well creative problem solver
- Ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications interacting professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Able to engage, mobilize and build trust
- Organized, self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Affinity to the Digital domain
- Certification in Project Management and Change Management is an asset
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.