Part-time English-speaking Administration & Project Assistant (m/f)
Our client is the recognized global authority in its sector and represents the interests of worldwide members.
For a lobbying bureau, situated in the heart of Brussels, we are searching for a part-time English-speaking Administration & Project Assistant. The mission will be of temporary nature (from May through September)
Providing key support to the Secretary General in general administration, membership development and project management, the Administration & Project Assistant plays a crucial role in the day to day running and development. The main responsibilities are:
- To support the day-to-day work of the Secretary General
- To support the preparation and execution of events including the coordination of speakers and sponsors
- To support the management of membership
- To contribute to the smooth daily running of the office
The Administration & Project Assistant is attentive to detail, service oriented and diplomatic while managing a number of diverse tasks and liaising with a wide range of personalities. Regular tasks for this position include:
- Preparing documents and presentations, image editing, document formatting
- Serving as first point of contact for the office (reception, answering telephone, general email enquiries)
- Handling requests from members
- Processing incoming orders for publications and driving publication updates
- Database and membership administration
You have at least two years of experience in an international working environment and find it natural to work in English. You have experience with international trade associations or a similar organisations. You think in a practical way, are well-organised and can work in an efficient and timely fashion. Service orientation, sensitivity, calm and diplomacy in stressful situations are among your virtues.
You have the following skills and attributes:
- High level of maturity and cross-cultural sensitivity due to close liaison with stakeholders from around the globe
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English; excellent written and verbal communication skills in French; any additional language is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously, and as part of a broader team
- Excellent computer and internet skills, Excel, Photoshop, Powerpoint, In-Design
- Service mind-set, able to keep track of several projects simultaneously
- Flexible, tech savvy, ready to learn and a can-do attitude
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers a competitive salary and a challenging function in a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company.