Area Sales Manager Flanders
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Profile Group works with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our client is active in the retail trade of non-food, and is looking for an Area Sales Manager Flanders (m/f).
As Area Sales Manager Flanders, your responsibilities and objectives are as follows:
- Managing the agendas of your team members and draw up the schedule for service visits.
- Planning and Organization merchandising: to determine whether the data to store visits - determined according to a frequency by the company - are respected.
- If certain visits dates were not respected, reorganise the visits in the routing for the next days / weeks.
- Regularly assist your team in the field.
- Managing the agendas of your team members and draw up the planning customer visits;
- Monitor the performance of your team, in particular:
- Visiting the shops, evaluate the state of the displays and check its cleanliness.
- Verify if there are no missing goods and analyse whether the facings are being respected.
- Get in touch with the store (department) manager to make sure the customer is satisfied with our service / merchandising.
- Management of complaints and eventual customer disputes and handle them with the necessary dedication and vigour.
- Monthly check the turnover of the outlets. In case of decrease in the turnover, take the necessary initiatives in consultation with your team and customers.
- Monitoring the occupancy rate within the team, analyse it and if necessary, make additional proposals to the direction aiming to offer an optimal service to our clients.
- Evaluating candidates when the recruitment should be done within your team.
- Ensuring that customer agreements in the field are respected by the merchandisers.
- Ensuring the sale of additional actions or ensure that your team accomplishes this task.
- Ensuring the signing of order forms for seasonal promotions or ensure that your team is doing this.
- Analysing the potential customer needs to make a positive evolution in sales and consequently to increase our market share.
- Ensuring new sales points and the support during the start-up phase of the sales points (wholesale distribution, retail) in accordance with the commercial strategy of the company.
- Analysing the existing customer portfolio on a continuous basis, update and develop it.
The allocated responsibilities and objectives may evolve or change depending on the needs of the company and this taking your qualifications into account.
- You have demonstrable commercial experience (minimum 5 years) preferably in retail (wholesale distribution).
- You show persuasion, have a commercial mind-set and have mastered the modern sales techniques.
- You are highly result oriented and can conform to the needs of a demanding business.
- You are dynamic, motivated and manage your work schedule in an autonomous and structured way.
- You are able to manage a small team (4 to 5 colleagues).
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a very good knowledge of French.
- You are in possession of a driving license.
- You are preferably living centrally in your area (Flanders).
- You will be reporting to the Commercial Director.
Keywords: sales, sales area manager, area sales manager, sales manager, sales management, retail, wholesale, retail trade, team management, account management, commercial, commercial, account manager, district manager, grande distribution, responsable des ventes, responsable commercial , responsable régional des ventes, non-food, regional manager, sales manager
- A fixed monthly salary combined with a variable component according to results.
- Expense allowance for each day worked.
- Group insurance (pension + hospitalisation insurance.)
- Company car (also private), including fuel card.
- The necessary tools (mobile phones, tablet PCs, etc ...) to succeed in your mission for this pivotal role within our organization.
To apply for this function in 1 STEP:
Prepare your CV,
Click on "APPLY NOW / APPLY" and upload your CV.
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Non-Food | Achat / Vente
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Non-Food | Business Development
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Non-Food | Manager district / régional
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Non-Food | Sales Manager
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Non-Food | Commercial