Junior International Key Account Manager FMCG
- a function with an international scope (France)
- a very authentic, dynamic, challenging atmosphere
- a company that takes care of your planet
Our client is a fast growing company within the FMCG industry that operates globally. What makes this company special is their durability and progressive mind-set towards the future of our planet. Their fancy brand, the catchy quotes and the out-of-the-box approach are what defines this authentic company.
They are currently looking for a Junior International Key Account Manager France (but operating from Belgium).
As Junior International Key Account Manager you will have following responsibilities:
- You will serve as primary contact between the company and your customers that will be located in France (mass market & organic retailers, E-Commerce platforms and health food trade wholesalers)
- You will manage +/- 15 different customers
- You will manage the commercial relationship in order to hit your budgets: yearly commercial plans, negotiate promotions, budgets and campaigns, ..
- You will negotiate around the 4 Ps: Price Setting, Product Mix, Placement and Promotions
- You will analyze the commercial result, keep precise reporting and steer where necessary
- You will analyze consumer and shoppers behaviors in collaboration with your customer
- You collaborate with the marketing and category teams to execute the brands/category portfolio strategy
- You will travel to France 30-40% of the time
- The company is located in the wider Antwerp region
As Junior Key Account Manager for this role you have two main characteristics: a strong and open personality and a first successful commercial experience in FMCG.
- You have a Master degree
- You have a first successful experience as Junior Key Account Manager or field sales rep in FMCG
- You are resilient and persuasive
- You are organized, assertive and analytical
- You have an open, transparent and strong personality
- You are a real team player
- You have smarts and guts
- You are willing to travel at least 30% of your time
- You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
- You operate from the office in the Antwerp region and from home
Our client offers to our Junior International Key Account Manager a very challenging function in a dynamic, authentic working environment.