Financial Risk Analyst
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Financial Risk Analyst to join a global manufacturing company, leader in the automotive industry.
The company is located in the Brussels region.
- You will support the review of current and future currency exposures;
- You will provide support to the Operational Divisions of the Corporation in identifying, analyzing and quantifying foreign currency risks;
- You will propose and implement effective Risk Management solutions in the area of Emerging Markets funding, Foreign Exchange Transaction and Economic risks;
- You will provide support in FX and Commodity Price Risk Management;
- You will execute agreed Foreign Exchange Hedging Strategies in line with Corporate Policies & Guidelines;
- You will execute supervised daily Foreign Exchange & Money Market Transactions;
- You will support the Multilateral Netting Process as well as the Global Cross Currency Notional Cash pool.
- You hold a Master's degree in Economics, Mathematics or Financial Law;
- You have 2-3 years of direct relevant experience with financial markets;
- You are fluent in English - another European language is desirable;
- You have knowledge of statistics and econometric models, basic knowledge of interest rate derivatives and commodity derivatives and overall treasury experience;
- You have the ability to execute independently vanilla FX and commodities transaction and have full understanding of pricing mechanism of vanilla instruments;
- You have good knowledge of ASC815, Excel and Word, risk management / Treasury management systems;
- You are able to work in stressful situations accurately, trustworthy, strong communication skills.
Interested in this position? Apply today.