Senior Investment Desk Analyst
The Private Banking (PB) Investment Desk is a dedicated editorial desk which mission it is to share the firm’s investment convictions based on the production of our teams of financial analysts and economists. The information is shared both internally and with our clients.Mission :
As a senior Analyst on that desk, your mission is to communicate the Private Bank’s convictions on Asset Allocation, Investment Strategy, individual Stocks and Bonds and Third Party Funds to internal and external clients.Your position:
- Participate actively in the various investment committees where decisions are taken
- Explain (write the content of) the key conclusions of the relevant investment committees in comprehensive Presentations and Notes
- Write various articles for internal and external communication (blog , bimonthly market news, ….)
- Review texts written by other experts in order to ensure coherence
- Prepare PowerPoint / Word / Acrobat documents for the use of various investment committees;
- Give ad hoc presentations to internal clients
- Create and set up new workflows for the creation of Notes and Presentations
- Master Degree with minimum 10 years of experience in finance (Financial Analysis, Investments Research, Portfolio Management,…..)
- Excellent writing (editorial) and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Able to summarize complex investment decisions in a balanced way. Passionate about explaining and transmitting convictions to others
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word)
- Ready user of investment Information aggregators (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Factset,…) and able to learn new Information Technology (IT) systems quickly
- Strong interest in workflow optimization within a small team
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.