Bel V is a subsidiary of the FANC (Federal Agency for Nuclear Control) and is in charge of the regulatory control in nuclear power plants and other nuclear and radiological installations in Belgium (research reactors, …).
We are looking for an IT Specialist in support of our IT Team.
The IT Specialist works in team with the IT Team Coordinator, and reports to the Head of Service Support, Administration & IT.
As an IT Specialist, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Design, analyse, develop and migrate software applications in VBA, VB and .NET
- Management CMS Website (Joomla)
- Management Windows Server and Desktop
- Management SQL Server
- System Administration
- Management of the Network
- You hold a degree of “Bachelor in IT Management with accounting option”
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch or French
- You have a functional knowledge of the other national language
- You have a good working knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- You like to work in team and are also able to manage dossiers autonomously
- You have a knowledge of development language (Visual Foxpro, VB, .NET)
- You have a knowledge of Database System (Microsoft SQL)
- You have a good knowledge of all Microsoft products (Windows, Office, …)
- You have a good knowledge of system administration (DNS, LDAP, VLAN, VPN, …)
- Knowledge in network or computer security is a plus
Bel V offers an employment contract with various advantages :
- A competitive gross salary in accordance with your experience
- Meal vouchers, pensionplan and full medical insurance
- A monthly “mobility” budget
- Minimum 31 holidays/year
- A modern and comfortable work environment (along the canal, a few minutes from metro station Bizet)
- A pleasant and intellectually motivating work atmosphere with +/ 90 employees (of which 70 engineers)
Interested? Only cv's through the online application form will be considered!
You will receive a confirmation via email.
Technical issue? Contact IT Helpdesk on 0032 2 739 62 28.