Chemviron, the European operations of Calgon Carbon Corporation, is a global manufacturer, supplier, and developer of granular activated carbon, innovative treatment systems, value-added technologies and services for optimising production processes and safely purifying the environment.
With our experience developed since the early part of the twentieth century, facilities around the world and a world-class team of over 1,400 employees, Calgon Carbon Corporation can provide solutions to the most difficult purification challenges.
The company has production facilities in Europe, USA and Asia.
Position Description Summary:
- Coordinates and implements overall marketing activities, develops and improves Company’s image, Operations or Market information.
- Contributes to the development of the Company Strategic Plan/Business Plan.
- Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
Key regional responsibilities:
- Identify market and customer needs and analyse industry trends.
- Monitor and understand current and emerging competition including alternative technologies.
- Identify new products, services, and related activities that represent attractive opportunities to profitably grow the business.
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic and business plans and adapt to market changes when required.
- Participate in conferences and associations, when appropriate.
- Ensure correct company positioning by advertising, organization of exhibitions, direct mail, website, brochures and supporting information on all new products and services and updating of existing literature for defined target markets.
- Ensure the proper maintenance, development and communication of the European Competitor database.
- Maintain and develop the methodology for market research and the presentation of results to Senior Management.
- Support in the local promotion, PR and communication of the company’s products, services and news.
Recommended requirements for the position:
- Scientific or Commercial Engineering Degree.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a Technical / Industrial position and a 2 to 5 years experience in Marketing position.
- International market knowledge.
- Ability to communicate information internally and externally.
- International travel.
- Languages: English and French plus a third language (German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch) at a minimum.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and Cv via button POSTULER
Att. P Vangeel, HR Director Europe
Zoning Industriel C
B- 7181 Feluy
T+ 32 64 511 855