Sales Engineer (West of France area)
Chemviron, the European operations of Calgon Carbon Corporation, is a global manufacturer, supplier, and developer of granular activated carbon, innovative treatment systems, value-added technologies and services for optimising production processes and safely purifying the environment.
With our experience developed since the early part of the twentieth century, facilities around the world and a world-class team of over 1,400 employees, Calgon Carbon Corporation can provide solutions to the most difficult purification challenges.
The company has production facilities in Europe, USA and Asia.
Position Description Summary:
Maintain and develop sales in territory for the defined products and services. Ensure that the annual sales target will be met within established policy guidelines
Key regional responsibilities:
- Develop sales plans for defined responsibility and achieve annual sales target.
- Implement the defined sales strategies to ensure future growth of the company in a competitive environment.
- Responsible for sales in a well defined market.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ technical and commercial demands and develop a thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Within a defined responsibility, maintain a high level of awareness of responsible existing and potential customers and develop contacts with new customers, promoting at all times the best possible company image.
- Achieve a minimum number of meaningful sales phone calls and prepare a time & territory plan.
- Provide technical and commercial offers and solutions to resolve problems and win new business.
- Recognize and communicate sales opportunities, maximizing price and terms realized for services and products offered.
- Provide an accurate monthly sales forecast for defined responsibility in a timely manner.
- Provide monthly reports, call reports and updates of critical issues.
- Actively work as a team with sales and technical colleagues, providing backup as required.
- Deals with day-to-day business issues and gets support when necessary.
- Manage and minimize level of personal expenditures during business travel.
Recommended requirements for the position:
- University degree in chemistry, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Sales position
- Effective communication and negotiation skills, in the language needed for the direct sales territory
- Extensive territory travel
- Languages: French, fluent in English
- Home working
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and Cv via button POSTULER
Att. P Vangeel, HR Director Europe
Zoning Industriel C
B- 7181 Feluy
T+ 32 64 511 855