Junior Payroll Officer (M/F)
Progress in your career as a Junior Payroll Officer (M/F)! This will allow you to construct a solid basis that will give you the opportunity to evolve within HR later on.
Page Personnel is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, temporary and temp-to-perm positions on behalf of the world's top employers. Along with Michael Page and Page Executive, Page Personnel is part of PageGroup, which has been established almost four decades ago in the United Kingdom and has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since April 2001.
We are looking for a junior Payroll Officer to integrate our Payroll Team composed of 4 people.
As a Junior Payroll Officer, you are in charge of the payroll and administration management for our temporary workers. You are responsible for the entire process (payroll from A to Z).
The following tasks will be part of your daily practice:
- Create the contracts and manage extensions
- Weekly encoding of the working hours
- Handling the payments and eventually the corrections
- Invoicing paying attention to specific requests from the clients
- Insure the liaison with our accounting department
- Answering to all the questions of the temporary workers and the clients regarding payroll, invoicing ...
- Make sure that the recruitment consultants are following the procedures when they hire a temporary worker
- Advice the recruitment consultants on payroll and legal matters
As a Junior Payroll Officer
- You have a Bachelor degree, by preference in Personnel Administration and/or a relevant experience of 1-2 years in a similar position;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French allowing you to interact professionally at all levels
- You are accurate and well organised
- You learn fast and adapt quickly
- You are able to operate in a demanding environment
- You have a flexible mindset
We offer an extremely good working atmosphere and the possibility to be trained and grow.