Robert Half is currently recruiting a Business Controller to join an international company.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the retail / food and beverages industry.
- You will play a major role in both financial and commercial reporting;
- The reportings will be based on the deliverables of the Accounting team or directly be derived from sales systems, which information needs to be consolidated where applicable;
- You will prepare presentations of financial information;
- You will be responsible for complex business matters for different audiences, such as country management or international board meetings;
- You will be responsible for the preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- You will be responsible for variance analysis and follow-up on KPI's
- You will build business cases and other ad hoc analysis;
- You will report directly to the CFO.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree or have an equal experience in a similar function;
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a comparable environment, preferably retail "colored";
- You have a business oriented mindset and have analytical skills;
- You have experience in Excel, PowerPoint and have knowledge of MS Dynamics Navision;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
Interested in this position? Apply today.