Consolidation and Reporting Specialist
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Consolidation and Reporting Specialist to join an international company.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will prepare and book the monthly consolidation entries (AR/AP, sales eliminations and consolidation adjustments);
- You will prepare and send the monthly and quarterly reporting;
- You will be responsible for the quarterly & yearly full consolidation, the preparation of internal and external financial reporting;
- You will support mid-year and year-end audits;
- You will implement and continuously improve a set of controls for the consolidated figures;
- You will interact and guide affiliates during monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly closing, support affiliates with the Group reporting;
- You will maintain / keep up-to-date the consolidation and reporting software and develop the necessary;
- You will be responsible for ad hoc questions and analyses from Group Management.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in finance;
- You have a minimum of 3 years related experience in finance with a solid experience in consolidation;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus;
- You have solid accounting principles knowledge;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and SAP;
- You are analytical minded, controls oriented, good communication skills and strong team player.
Interested in this position? Apply today.