Brand Manager Dermatology
BRAND MANAGER DERMATOLOGY (M/F)
- Develops a marketing strategy for in-line products and new product launches:
- Creates a good understanding of current and future needs for external clients (doctor, pharmacy, wholesalers, …) and internal clients (field force, key account,…)
- Develops and implements the Biocodex Benelux portfolio messaging, advertising and promotional materials and marketing programs which appeal to the target segments.
- Communicates (new) marketing programs, launch readiness and product performance to the organization:
- Advices the Sales teams in development and execution of (new) marketing plans and customer strategy to achieve or exceed share and net sales goals
- Ensures field activities
- Gathers market and competitive intelligence and stays attuned to customer input:
- Tracks and monitors monthly performance of product portfolio and recommends strategies to maximize opportunities. Provide commentary on brand performance.
- Requests advanced analysis and business research from Business Intelligence to estimate future product performance. Develops innovative marketing programs to assure total category growth in the future.
- Is assisting the Marketing Manager in all planning, budgeting and financial control of marketing programs. Ensures accurate budgeting for Marketing costs and manages the allocated budget.
- Creates effective partnerships with peers and key stakeholders outside the organization to ensure successful launches and inline product management. Represents the organization at various occasions.
- You hold a master degree and you have a successful experience as Brand Manager in the Pharmaceutical sector;
- You are a self-starter with strong influencing skills and you are capable of translating strategic marketing to the field force;
- You are committed to achieve your objectives and able to transfer your knowledge to other third parties
- You are a creative and innovative team player and enjoy working in an international atmosphere;
- You are an excellent communicator in Dutch, French, and English.
- Interested ? Please send your resume to Kathleen Duyshaver – Square Marie Curie 20, 1070 Anderlecht or by mail :firstname.lastname@example.org. (Reference: BM/ 201703)
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | Médical / Paramédical | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing direct | Médical / Paramédical | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing Manager | Médical / Paramédical | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Product Manager | Médical / Paramédical | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Trade Marketeer | Médical / Paramédical | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience