- US company with strong brand awareness
- Controlling function with international career opportunities
Our client is an US company active in production of consumer goods.
Your main role is to provide the reporting for several business units of the organisation.
- Preparation of month- end close and related management reporting
- Support management with dashboards and financial analysis of business performance
- Back up for different accounting tasks within the organisation
- Preparation and follow up of forecast and annual budget
- Preparation of capital project requests and fixed asset management
- Ensure inventory accuracy, manage physical counts (2x/year)
- Analyse, document and improve business and finance processes in the organisation
- Participate in business projects, implementations and automations
- Support internal and external audit processes
- Maintain appropriate SOX documentation and test processes in scope
- Master degree in business economics
- At least five years experience in a similar role preferably within an international environment
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is an advantage
- Prepared to travel
- Hands on mentality, take ownership, solution oriented
- Good communicator and team player
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension.
Furthermore you will have an exciting finance role where there is room for personal development and international career opportunities. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package in line with your qualifications and experiences.