Clinical Project leader medical devices (m/v)
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Clinical Project leader medical devices (m/v) Organisation description:
Looking for a clinical project leader in medical devices with experience in Project Management and clinical studies.
The clinical department of a medical devices companyJob description:
Project Management with a cross functional team with internal and external partners. Coordinate with the CRO the final animal study. Develop a Clinical plan, identify the CRO for the clinical study for the launch of the new MD.Manage the pre-launch of a New Medical Device (MD) in the field of glycemic control. Develop and support a KOL network for the clinical studies.
- Participate to the launch plan of the MD in collaboration of the Marketing and Sales Directors
- Support all activities of Price and Reimbursement with external partners
- Interact with the R&D team responsible for the development of the New MD and drugs associated to the MD
- Support the regulatory affairs department for CE-marking
- Understand and challenge current practices and influence marketing policies at a European / Global level.
- Give general advice and guidance to all disciplines within the hospital environments.
- To maintain account manager's knowledge and competency across the whole product range to maintain a consistent level of support to our customers.
- Liaising with R & D, Global Marketing and QA / RA, assist in the editing and review of IFU's, brochures, training materials, labels and software.
- Support the development of education materials
- To assist in devising appropriate educational initiatives and tools, ensuring a continued high level of support is implemented and maintained.
- Minimum of Master in life science related area or a Nurse with project management and clinical study experiences to the function
- 5 year experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical device industry
- Experience in glycemic control could represent an added value
- Excellent communicator and Team player
- Project Management experience with demonstrated results
- Clinical study and clinical practice experience preferred including knowledge of GCP
- Knowledge in Price and reimbursement is added value
- High regard for attention to detail
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages are added values
- Stress resistant
- Open to feedback
- Be able to work with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Able to travel (25%)
Fix contract with interesting salary package.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713