Launched in January 2012, Stanley & Stella is a rapidly growing young Belgian company. We are an international wholesaler offering casual,fashionable and organic clothes (turnover rose by 38% in 2016).
Sustainable development is at the heart of the company’s DNA and is partly responsible for its current success. All our products are made with respect for human beings, nature and the environment.
Listening to and satisfying our customers (whether they are professionals in the promotional sector or developers of their own retail brand) is essential in order to guarantee our future expansion.
Proud of our success in the field of promotion, corporate apparel and merchandising, we will soon be creating our own Retail division and launching a completely new brand that is innovative, contemporary, modern, elegant and sustainable. Our products will be available in exclusive boutiques and for sale across Europe on our e-commerce website.
Our first shop will open soon in Antwerp, with an area of 650m². The exceptional building that will house our activities is unique and innovative – a testament to this ambitious project.
With a view to achieving this exceptional growth, we are looking for our new Logistics Manager
You manage the warehousing and transportation activities to deliver on requested level of service through adequate processes, tools and KPI’s:
- You provide support to internal stakeholders (Customer Care, Sales Support, Sales) in any logistics related area.
- You manage the relation with the logistics providers.
- You solve efficiently operational problems through preventive and corrective actions.
- You ensure a perfect stock alignment between our stocker (Katoen natie) and Stanley & Stella.
- You support the development and implementation of the Retail logistics process streams.
- Business fluency in English. At least French or Dutch is required.
- Excellent hands on and operational problem solving skills.
- Proven successful experience in complex logistics environments.
- Ability to motivate external partners and get result through constructive relationships.
- Negotiation skills.
- Proficient in standard office tools and business ERP’s.
- Financial skills.
Join our team
You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of our products.
You contribute to the success of a unique concept and participate to its rapidly growing notoriety.
Our strong “sustainability” culture, accredited by the best existing certifying bodies, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture.
Interested in joining an extraordinary project? If so, please send us your CV (in Eng, Nl or Fr) quickly to email@example.com
Postulez à l’offre: Logistics Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Logistique / Transport
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Gestionnaire d'entrepôt
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Supply Chain Manager
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Logistique et transport - général