Operations Lead ASIA
Launched in January 2012, Stanley & Stella is a rapidly growing young Belgian company. We are an international wholesaler offering casual, fashionable and organic attire (turnover rose by 38% in 2016).
Sustainable development is at the heart of the company’s DNA and is partly responsible for its current success. All our products are made with respect for human beings, nature and the environment.
Listening to and satisfying our customers (whether they are professionals in the promotional sector or developers of their own retail brand) is essential in order to guarantee our future expansion.
Proud of our success in the field of promotion, corporate apparel and merchandising, we will soon be creating our own Retail division and launching a completely new brand that is innovative, contemporary, modern, elegant and sustainable. Our products will be available in exclusive boutiques and for sale across Europe on our e-commerce website.
Our first shop will open soon in Antwerp, with an area of 650m². The exceptional building that will house our activities is unique and innovative – worthy of this ambitious project.
With a view to achieving this exceptional growth, we are looking for our new:
Operations Lead Asia (Based in Dacca)
You officially represent Stanley & Stella in Bangladesh and Asia and ensure that the Bangladesh Liaison Office efficiently operates as an extension of the Stanley & Stella headquarters in Europe in implementing the defined strategy for the Asian Operations.
This covers following responsibilities:
- Develop the Asian sourcing strategy while supporting the sourcing team in finding/implementing a balanced sourcing platform.
- Be the guardian of our Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
- Lead and manage the Dacca office (16 persons), including the budget.
- Manage the relation with our suppliers (we presently work with 3 plants in Bangladesh).
- Optimize and formalize the processes.
- You have a university degree.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a management role with at least 5 in a similar role. You have been faced with challenging situations where you successfully demonstrated your skills in managing cultural differences.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in textile environment.
- You are an excellent team leader, with proven track record of effectively guiding and developing individuals in a multicultural environment.
- You have strong negotiation skills
- You are fluent in English.
Join our team
You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of our products.
You contribute to the success of a unique concept and participate to its rapidly growing notoriety.
Our strong “sustainability” culture, accredited by the best existing certifying bodies, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture.
Interested in joining an extraordinary project? If so, please send us your CV (in Eng or Fr) quickly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Achat / Vente
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Achat
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Manager district / régional
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Direction / Management
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Directeur des Achats