HSE Engineer (H/F)
Our client is one of the world's leading companies in his sector of activities.Description de la fonction
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- manage the integrated system of environmental safety and compliance;
- update the Risk Assessment Document and the Safety Report;
- verify the security of all assets in the production sites, performing regular security audits of the machinery and equipment departments and setting up effective programs of improvement in Safety and Environment;
- ensure the correct implementation and keeping of health, safety and environment certifications (ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001);
- regular training/information and training on the job on prevention and protection for all the employees in production sites ;
- lead the World Class Manufacturing (lean manufacturing system) Safety & Environment pillars;
- maintain relationship with public institutions (Municipality, Province, Region, Local Healthcare Institution, Regional Environmental Protection Agency, Fire Department), also for inspections, requests for authorizations and/or licenses.
- You have a degree in Engineering with and formation of ‘Conseiller en prevention’ level 1 or 2, an experience of 2/3 years in the role in manufacturing companies.
- The knowledge of Belgian legislation in health, safety and the environment is a must: required level 1 or 2 open to follow the formation for the level 1 according.
- Organizational and relational skills, leadership, goal orientation and proactivity complete the profile.
- Proficiency in French and English and availability to travel are required.
A contract with a multinational company with possibility of development.
Ce poste vous intéresse ? Afin de traiter toutes les candidatures le plus rapidement possible, merci de postuler directement via notre site www.selecthr.be
Votre candidature sera ainsi immédiatement liée à l’offre d’emploi correcte et vos données seront reprises dans notre base de données pour de futures opportunités.
Keyword: HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT ENGINEER , CONSEILLER EN PREVENTION, "HSE ENGINEER"