English-speaking back officer for an international bank (h/f)
Our client, an International Bank, ensures that financial transactions carried out all over the globe are processed and finalised accurately.
Unique Office Arts is looking for several (M/W) BACK OFFICE ADMINISTRATORS with an international business attitude and with the right set of skills for a challenging job in the world of financial transactions based in the centre of Brussels.
- You will perform back office operations for the customers, together with the network of local sub-custodians, who help our client ensure their operations on an international level
- You will be responsible for delivering a timely, top quality service whilst observing strict deadlines
- You will process cash and/or securities instructions in order to enable the execution of financial transactions
- You will handle questions from business partners or questions initiated by customers about financial transactions in process or about the assets our client is administering on their behalf
- You will also review the status of a financial transaction
- You either hold a bachelor's or master's degree in finance, accountancy or economics OR you hold a master's degree in translation or communication and have a real affinity with numbers
- Fluent in English
- A first relevant experience is a nice to have but is not mandatory
- Open to challenges and able to produce accurate work
- Personality: stress resistant, risk aware, reliable and able to take on responsibilities
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenge in an international environment where confidentiality, professionalism and commitment are very important values.
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for a significant number of tasks. We provide a fixed salary and other extra-legal advantages.
Are you interested by this position?