IT support officer for European organisation
Unique office is specialised in the recruitment for more than 40 years.
For our client, a European organisation in the medication sector, we are looking for an IT support officer for a project until 2019 aiming at uniting medication verification in Europe.
The duties and responsibilities refer to the On-boarding Process of Pharmaceutical Companies from all European countries onto a central European Data Hub that is managed under the responsibility of our client. They can be structured under the following headlines:
Execute our client's IT/ technical On-boarding Process
- Advise new On-boarding Partners (OBPs) on the IT/ technical connection to the EU Hub
- Carry out the technical / IT on-boarding process
- Support and guide new OBPs through a web-based portal
- Response to customer requests (customer support)
- Execute technical support of OBPs and their external service provider(s)
- Document management/archiving
- Support alignment and improvement of the on-boarding process
- Support quality management processes in place
- Preparation of presentations, workshops, user trainings and webinars
As an ideal candidate, you will have :
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field OR have an experience in this field (junior profiles accepted)
- An excellent knowledge of English;
- A knowledge in any other European language is a strong asset
- strong technical and IT skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Elementary skills in project management
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Capacity to work independently, meticulous and with little supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience gained in a multicultural environment (strong asset).
Salary and Benefits
We are offering a temporary assignment for at least a year and a half. Possibility of a longer contract after 2019.
Interesting salary depending on experience and different advantages