HomeSend is a joint venture between MasterCard, eServGlobal and BICS that enables cross border payments by connecting its customers to its global payment network. Through a single connection our customers get access to multiple paying and receiving endpoints across the globe through a fast and compliant network. We hold a European payment institution license and are PCI DSS certified.
Our vision is to drive the digitalization of money movements by connecting the world in a way that’s safe, convenient and cost-effective.
We enable connections to established and emerging digital end points and foster innovative services by ensuring our solution and processes are at the forefront of technological invention.
The Sales Administrator will assist our global sales and business development team with administrating our commercial efforts throughout the entire customer lifecycle for prospects and clients alike. This is a crucial role for us that is ideal for an ambitious and commercially minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a real impact in an international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial organization.
Our commercial forces are meeting with clients all around the world, which will require you to be flexible in offering your support to them.
- Prepare sales proposals and support materials for the global Sales team, including accurately checking prices before they are sent out
- Help manage and respond to incoming requests for customers and prospects
- Liaising with the Sales Team to ensure all sales proposals which are sent out are followed up on
- Liaise with customers to collect missing information. Ensure the follow-up on the completion of all required contractual documents
- Regularly review and maintain all templates in the proposals and contracts library to ensure they remain current and fit for purpose
- Prepare financial comparisons of the HomeSend solution vs. competition and calculate customer ROI
- Proactively analyze prospect and customer data to enable proper qualification and produce insightful reports which will assist the Sales Team in their prioritization strategies
- Ensure that all data (due diligence, customer profiles, pricing, etc.) are captured in the appropriate databases and CRM and proactively kept up-to-date. Lead the continuous improvement efforts on the data quality
- Provide sales data in a digestible format to various internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Sales Team with ad hoc projects
All about you
- While being diplomatic, you are not afraid of picking up new responsibilities and get things done!
- You have the ambition and potential to grow and become a business developer in a couple of years
- You have previously worked within a commercial environment on a full-time basis
- Your written and spoken English skills are excellent; enabling you to communicate effectively and accurately with people at all levels with different cultures, both internal and external. FR/NL skills will be useful, but are not essential
- Superior organizational skills and eye for details
- You’re resilient and flexible when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and your analytical mind-set enables you to quickly and accurately work with numbers
- Experience using Salesforce would be beneficial.