Account Manager Automation
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager Motor Control solutions for our client situated in the Flemish Brabant
You report to the Regional Sales Manager.
In addition to your team you can count on regular cooperation with the engineering specialists, the customer service, European experts and other administrative services. The aim of this team is to increase sales in various new and existing areas of Motor Control Solutions
- Within the sales process of Motor Control Solutions to customers in Belgium and in the Netherlands, is the Account Manager the reference person for customers and prospects.
- As Account Manager you will actively increase the sales of our products to new and existing customers
- You are good at selling and in winning trust of customers, to on the one hand sustain long-term relationships, and on the other hand detect new opportunities.
- You can and want your customers to quickly provide the right information, making use of the strength and assets of the company
- You are creative to achieve your business goals
- After an induction period, you will visit our customers and prospect and follow up your assigned accounts from A to Z, with the aim to increase the sales and margins
- You analyse current applications and machines at the customer and translate customers' needs into solutions
- Formatting and presentation of sales offers along with engineering specialists
- Coordination of the proposals of the best technical solution to the client taking into account the costs and deadlines.
- Administrative tasks: reporting of actions in a CRM Tool, planning customers visit, managing own calendar,... (this can be done from home)
- Master / Bachelor degree in Automatization, Electromechanics, Electronics, ...
- Experience with automation and motor control solutions is essential.
- In depth knowledge about production processes within defined industries.
- At least an experience of 5 years in an electrical and automation projects environment
- At least an experience of 2 years in a direct sales environment
- Prior experience in preparing turnkey solutions is beneficial
- You like contact with customers, to achieve results, and you are proactive in following up your offers and sales orders.
- You are able to work within a diverse customer profile; Consultants, End Users, OEM's and Intermediaries.
- You can put the right priorities and communicates internally smoothly with other departments of the company to achieve a good customer follow-up.
- Good knowledge of French and Dutch is necessary for the role
- Multitasking, resourceful, good communicator and customer-oriented are a must for this position.
- You are driven and you have a great desire to succeed
- You are result oriented and you work precisely and orderly, you don't have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You will be expected to travel extensively within the designated region
We offer the sales engineer a permanent contract and a highly competitive gross salary with:
- Gross salary + variable salary
- Meal vouchers
- Group and Hospitalization Insurance
- Company car + fuel card
- Flexible timetable
- Training by colleagues and individual training
- You will also have the opportunity to grow within this international company where there is a very family atmosphere.
account manager, sales engineer, salesman, saleswoman, sales analyst, hunter, sales, technical sales engineer, engineering, automation, drives, motion, AC drives, power control, motor control, motion control, servo drives, servo motor, control, Medium Voltage, application engineer, drive specialist
For more information: Call LAURE VAN PELT on the number: 02/739.62.25