PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICER (H/F)
Our client is looking for :
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICER (H/F)Description de la fonction
- you will ensure the adaptation and the respect of the best practices in term of Project Management / Scheduling;
- your mission is transversal through the Business Unit and will include communication to all levels of the organisation;
- you will assist the management in key initiatives and support the strategic objectives of the business unit :
• Implement the best Project Management/Schedule practices into guidelines, standards and
procedures and update them if required
• Ensure the schedule review process for all on-going projects, provide consolidated reports and global
overview to Project Managers and to Department Managers.
• Ensure compliance with business unit project management guidelines, standards and procedure
• Perfom project monitoring and auditing
• Train Line Manager, Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Scheduler and any other person
involved in Project Management
• Support Line Managers in Capacity Management of their department (resources and manhours
• Communicate with Financial Department, HR Department and Top management to provide them with
reports and KPIs on Project portfolio (Business Unit level)
• Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information
• Manage, motivate and monitor schedulers team (around 4 people)Exigence pour la fonction
- 10 years experience in managing Logistic Support or similar scope of work in defence or aerospace project.
- Knowledge in military equipment maintenance philosophy and organization and in military System Integrated Logistic Support.
- Capacity to conduct meeting and workshop in a multi cultural environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Achievement orientation, Organizing, Organizational awareness, Ethics - Values, Inspire and motivate, Conflicts Management, Self knowledge and self control - understanding of own role, Interpersonal savvy,Share own knowledge.
- Good understanding of typical defense contract requirements.
- Knowledge in Military Armored vehicle fleet management matters is a plus.
- Permanent contrat
- The possibility to work in an international environment
Interested? please send me your application on our website www.selecthr.be