BIM COORDINATOR (H/F)
Notre client est un bureau d'études de renommée actif en Belgique et travaillant à l'international.
Nous recherchons actuellement un BIM Coordinator qui travaillera sur les sites de Charleroi et Liège.Description de la fonction
A BIM Coordinator is responsible for model delivery, reviewing and coordinating and ensuring that company and project standards are maintained on all deliverables. The coordinator acts as the technical hub in the BIM process. They have an experience of BIM processes and are capable of sharing and coordinating a variety of disciplines within the BIM environment. They preferably have progressed through the role of Modeller and can adopt the role of Coordinator or Modeller to suit project requirements
The BIM coordinator has close contacts with Project Managers, BIM Modellers, and external providers like subcontractors and architects.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the BIM Coordinator vary and can typically include
• Combining the federated model, made up of the merger of the different aspect models of the various disciplines involved in the construction process, using certain protocols, programs and structures.
• Checking the models with the objectives and conditions.
• Ensure compliance with the BIM Execution Plan.
• Ensure compliance with ARCADIS drafting and BIM standards and national drafting and BIM standards throughout projects.
• Checking the different aspect models on consistency.
• Making proposals for any design adjustments to be made, and discussing and consulting with the relevant members of the team.
• Monitoring the implementation of possible adjustments in aspect models.
• Generating graphical or (alfa)numeric output for the benefit of production.
• Controlling, monitoring and steering the BIM process with the necessary tools.
• Coaching and guiding involved employees with the implementation and application of BIM.
• Guide a project team through the BIM process and provide ad hoc assistance to the wider practice when required.
• Liaise with the project team, client and consultants to review all BIM models for the project and make any necessary amendments.
• Promote the use of BIM and best practice at all times.
• Promote the use of BIM throughout their team.
• Continuously review the optimal BIM related software.
• A suitable qualification with regards to the position they are applying for, preferably a Bachelor degree related to IT or to Engineering.
• A minimum of 5 years’ (production) experience in design, drafting or engineering and BIM.
• Having the capability to use upwards of 2/3 BIM software programs.
• An ability to apply their design experience to the models they produce.
• Have the capability to use ICT tools for viewing and coordinating the BIM.
• Have an experience in defining BIM outcomes.
• Have experience in setting up and coordinating a BIM Protocol and Execution Plan for a given project.
Notre client vous offre un contrat au sein d’une société en pleine expansion , proposant de nombreuses formations ainsi qu’un package salariale attractif
Intéressé(e)? Afin de traiter toutes les candidatures le plus rapidement possible, merci de postuler directement via notre site www.selecthr.be
Votre candidature sera ainsi immédiatement liée à l’offre d’emploi correcte et vos données seront reprises dans notre base de données pour de futures opportunités.