Data analyst & HR admin EMEA (m/f)
Our client, a Liège area-based international company is currently seeking an Data Analyst & HR Admin EMEA (m/f)Description de la fonction
Objective / Purpose
To provide analytical and administrative support in HR Functions including but not limited to : HR metrics and KPIs, car fleet, seniority awards, HR administration, ...
- Designing and providing timely and accurate HR customised reports, metrics and KPI's to support the business requirements;
- Keeping HR Systems constantly up-to-date;
- Performing day to day tasks linked to company car fleet in Belgium (carpooling);
- Producing the HR Documents (contracts, ..;) fort the Employees in EMEA;
- ...Exigence pour la fonction
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a large organisation;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel withe expertise with excel's data analysis and business modelling tools;
- Spoken and written French and English are mandatory, other European languages is a plus;
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Strong team spirit and customer oriented;
- Problem Solving minded and flexible;
- Ability in working in a multicultural environment.Conditions de travail
An open-ended contract in a successful company, part of an international group with real possibilities to grow within the company.
If your are interested by this position, please apply on our website www.selecthr.be. Thank you.