Junior Product Manager
- Min 2 years of experience as a Junior Product Manager in the FMCG /Retail sector
- A commercial and open personality
Our client is a fast growing company within the FMCG industry that operates globally. Their fancy brands, values and dynamic environment are what defines this well-known company. They are located at +- 40min from Brussels and they are currently looking for a Junior Product Manager
As a Junior Product Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the promotion and commercial actions targeting the different clients.
- You will manage product launches and provide campaigns support for your brands
- You will manage the relationship with 2 partners and you will provide them the results, actions and forecast.
- You will work closely with the Marketing team regarding the strategy
- You will analyze the competition and trends
- You will work in close collaboration with the KAM to develop a Category Plan
- You will help providing Sales and Marketing forecast
- You will manage the budget
As Junior Product Manager, you have/are
- A Master degree
- Fluent in French and English
- First successful experience as Junior Product Manager
- Stress resilient and persuasive
- Organized, assertive and analytical
- Team player and have an open and dynamic personality.
- Our client offers to our Junior Product Manager a very varied and challenging function in a dynamic, authentic working environment.