- Min of 3 years of experience in communication/marketing and in an international environment.
- Looking for a Native English or a native-equivalent English level.
I'm looking for a Communications Specialist for an International Association active in sustainable mobility. Their team is dynamic and growing and they are located in Brussels.
As selected candidate, Your responsibilities are to:
- Plan, coordinate and execute a strategic communication plan
- Promote EU projects, supported by the rest of the team.
- Identify new opportunities, on how/where/when to communicate about the Associations Project's activities and provide expertise to other team members when necessary.
- Write external communication (targeted email campaigns messages, press releases, articles, brochures, website and social media, etc.).
- Manage the internal communication and the press relations.
- Coordinate and execute organization of events
- Implement a continuous improvement cycle to drive consistent, effective, client and/or member focused and best-in class communication.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in Communication and/or Marketing or any related field;
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in communication/marketing in an international environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- You are a skilled English writer. And you have proven skills in writing press releases, articles, brochures, and website development
- Proven skills of CMS tools (worldpress and Joomla) and of all digital communication tools, such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- You are creative, flexible, proactive, aware of the new trends, team player and well-organized
The job offers:
- A varied and challenging function
- To work for a dynamic and growing team within an international environment
- An attractive package
- A permanent contract