MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER, required for a BLOCKBUSTER EXHIBITION opening in Brussels, November 2017
-We are looking to recruit a marketing professional, with experience in the entertainment or attraction industries, into the role of Marketing Manager.
- The role is varied, challenging, and requires an understanding of how to always maintain the integrity of our and our partners global brands. You will play an active role in driving the company's marketing to both B2B and B2C audiences and ensure that the company's brand is used correctly in all forms of external and internal communication.
- We are looking for someone who has the skills and creativity to not only get the job done, but who plays an active part in innovative and flexible marketing strategies.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for all marketing operations for the company, to both B2B and B2C audiences
- Liaise with any agencies who have been appointed by the business to run PR.
- Run national marketing campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to develop and implement marketing strategy
- Continue to raise the profile of the business to all target areas
- Continue to develop the company's brand, both offline and online, through effective communications and multi-channel marketing
- Organize and represent the company at business events and exhibitions
- Responsible for the coordination of advertisements, editorial, newsletters and other PR materials in conjunction with the appointed agency
- Responsible for the company's e-marketing strategy and social media platforms
- To adhere to the marketing budget
- Maintain the company website and intranet site from a marketing perspective.
- Skills and experience required
- Experienced marketeer, with a background in entertainment or attractions industries
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative, great communication, able to inspire others
- Current working knowledge of digital marketing, including social media, web/SEO etc
- Able to work under own initiative and autonomy and able to project ideas to Senior Management
- Good general IT skills on MS Office programs
- CIM qualification or equivalent marketing qualification preferred
- Superior written and verbal communications skills in English and Dutch
- The company offer a competitive basic salary, flexible working hours, and a friendly working environment where your ideas will be listened to and appreciated.
- We offer you a 1 year contract, full time
Postulez à l’offre: MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément