HR Assistant (m/v) FR/ENG/DU
- Provide administrative support to the compensation and benefits team.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Compile and update employee records
- Assist in processing documentation and forms for social security purposes
- Prepare standard documentation such as change in work schedule, employment certificates, change in bank account information, interoffice memorandums regarding promotions, reassignments, in-house selections, leave requests etc.
- Schedule pre-employment and in-service medical examinations,
- Assist in ordering meal credits, the electronic meal cards, and SNCB rail passes.
- Prepare reports upon request based on data available in databases and excel sheets
- Assist in preparing or mailing documentation requested for data-calls and comp & ben programs.
- Assist in the data-entry of payroll related data.
- Good written language skills in French, English and Dutch.
- Eye for detail, good administrative skills and discreet
- First experience in an administrative job, preferably in an HR environment
- Resistant to stress, detail oriented, punctual
Salary and Benefits
Temporary long position in the heart of Brussels.
Good salary package and benefits.